Jeffrey O. Klein
Phone: (303) 926-0410
Fax: (303) 443-0758
Jeffrey Klein is an associate, primary practicing in the following areas: civil litigation; business formation, including start-up consultation; contracts; and food & beverage law. Jeff attended John Carroll University in University Heights, Ohio where he majored in English and Philosophy. Jeff graduated magna cum laude in 1999 and took a position working for Progressive Insurance in Mayfield Village, Ohio prior to attending law school at Cleveland-Marshall College of Law in 2004. While attending law school, Jeff began clerking with the firm in 2004 and graduated cum laude from Cleveland-Marshall in 2007. Jeff joined the firm as an associate in our Cleveland, Ohio office after being admitted to practice law in the state of Ohio in 2007. In 2010, Jeff relocated to our Boulder, Colorado office while continuing to represent Ohio clients.
Jeff is licensed in the state of Ohio but is not licensed in the state of Colorado.
- 50% of Practice Devoted to Civil Litigation
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland State University (2004-2007)
- Honors: Cum Laude; Recipient of Deans’s Scholarship; Dean’s List (Spring 2005 – Fall 2007)
- John Carroll University, Bachelor of Arts, English & Philosopy (1996-1999)
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude; Recipient of the President’s Honor Award, American Values Scholarship, John Carroll Scholarship; Honors Program Scholar; Dean’s List (1996-1999)