Phone: (303) 926-0410
Mobile Phone: (303) 704-6927
Fax: (303) 443-0758
Mike Laszlo represents local and national companies in the areas of business, commercial, liquor law, and trademarks. He is actively involved in a wide range of litigation and appeals including complex commercial, beverage alcohol, and trademarks.
Mike developed the firm’s wine, craft beer and spirits practice group and is a frequent speaker and commentator on alcohol beverage law and business and commercial law.
Mike serves on the Board of Directors for:
- The Boulder Cancer Fighters,
- The George Karl Foundation,
- Association of North American Professional Road Cyclists (ANAPRC).
In 2015, Mike was honored as one of BizWest’s 40 Under Forty.
- Washington State
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court Western District of Washington
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law – 2006
- University of Utah – 2002