Phone: (303) 926-0410
Mobile Phone: (303) 704-6927
Mike Laszlo focuses his practice on business law and commercial litigation, with an emphasis on business disputes, torts, trade secret, trademark, liquor and other complex commercial disputes. Mike has successfully prosecuted and defended local, national and global clients throughout the country, in state and federal courts including numerous appeals. Additionally, Mike has extensive experience in mediation and arbitration.
Mike also focuses in the area alcohol beverage law, including wine, craft beer and spirits, complex liquor licensing issues and hospitality. He is a frequent speaker and commentator on alcohol beverage law and business and commercial law.
Mike serves on the Board of Directors for:
- The Boulder Cancer Fighters,
- The George Karl Foundation,
- Founding Director of The Association of North American Professional Road Cyclists (ANAPRC)
- Sustaining member of the National Association of Alcoholic Beverage Licensing Attorneys (NAABLA)
In 2015, Mike was honored as one of BizWest’s 40 Under Forty.
- Washington State
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court District of Nebraska
- U.S. District Court Western District of Washington
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law – 2006
- University of Utah – 2002