Phone: (303) 926-0410
Mobile Phone: (303) 704-6927
Mike Laszlo focuses his practice on business law and commercial litigation, with an emphasis on business disputes, torts, trade secret, trademark, liquor and other complex commercial disputes. Mike has successfully prosecuted and defended local, national and global clients throughout the country, in state and federal courts including numerous appeals. Additionally, Mike has extensive experience in mediation and arbitration.
Mike also focuses in the area alcohol beverage law, including wine, craft beer and spirits, complex liquor licensing issues and hospitality. He is a frequent speaker and commentator on alcohol beverage law and business and commercial law.
Mike Volunteers at the Federal Pro Se Clinic in the U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado where he assists unrepresented litigants in the civil litigation process.
Mike serves on the Board of Directors for:
- The Boulder Cancer Fighters,
- The George Karl Foundation,
- Founding Director of The Association of North American Professional Road Cyclists (ANAPRC)
- Sustaining member of the National Association of Alcoholic Beverage Licensing Attorneys (NAABLA)
In 2015, Mike was honored as one of BizWest’s 40 Under Forty.
- Washington State
- U.S. District Courts:
- District of Colorado
- District of Arizona
- California Southern District
- Northern District of Ohio
- Southern District of Ohio
- District of Nebraska
- Western District of Washington
- U.S. Court of Appeals:
- 6th Circuit
- 9th Circuit
- 10th Circuit
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law – 2006
- University of Utah – 2002