LaszloLaw routinely serves as outside general counsel for businesses of all sizes throughout the country. Many companies need “on call” legal services but do not have a full-time attorney on staff. In our role as outside general counsel, we typically receive the first call when our clients are faced with pressing business issues with legal consequences. LaszloLaw has the experience and knowledge necessary to efficiently handle a wide range of day-to-day legal and business matters whenever needed.
As outside general counsel, LaszloLaw takes a business-centric and practical approach to understanding of your business activities and goals which allows us to provide focused and cost-effective counsel the pressing issues that you confront on a daily basis.
As outside general counsel, LaszloLaw will assist with:
- Commercial contracts, and strategic transactions
- Independent Contractor relationships
- Distribution Agreements
- Real estate purchases and commercial leasing
- Litigation, arbitration, mediation and risk management
- Employment matters, including hiring, retention, termination, employee handbooks,
- Executive compensation, including stock options, restricted stock agreements, and equity and non-equity based incentive compensation
- Corporate reorganization
- Capital raises
- Corporate governance, shareholder/member meetings, and minutes, board and shareholder resolutions, consents, directors meetings;
- Counseling officers and directors on fiduciary duties and strategic considerations
- Trademark, copyright and intellectual property protection
- Joint Ventures
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Liquor Law
Contact our Boulder business lawyers today to discuss your legal and business needs. LaszloLaw is a Boulder law firm that provides counsel on a wide range of legal needs including business formation, outside general counsel, contracts, risk management, and litigation. Contact our Boulder lawyers online or at 303-926-0410 to discuss your outside general counsel legal needs.